Sunday 29 September 2013

Meet Emma, our Inter-Library Loans and Acquisitions Assistant/Information Assistant

I work across two roles in Information Learning Services. Firstly, I am part of the Question Point team on the ground floor of Fountains, dealing with all first line enquiries. In my other role, I am part of the Digital Services and Resources team, dealing with all your Inter-Library loan requests and digitising chapters or sections of books to be placed on Moodle for student courses- you might even see me using the scanner on the desk near the main entrance, so please feel free to come and say hello.

I was originally a student here myself, graduating with a BA in English literature and English Language in 2009. Since then, I have also completed my MA in Librarianship whilst working in the department.

Please feel free to ask me any questions to @YSJ_ILS, while I’m tweeting this week. Look out for ^ES for my tweets.

No comments: